In other news…

My BP is back to normal-ish. 129/86 as of yesterday afternoon. Which supports my theory that it was entirely work related stress. 

But also means I will need to be extra careful to avoid that sort of stress after transfer. Easier said than done though. So I am not sure how I will avoid work stress without physically stopping work for a while.

Maybe DH and I can plan a mini vacation after transfer. Probably more like a stay-cation. I am considering it. But also it will depend on his exam schedule. He is not quite ready to write it yet. So he might push his exam date to late June/ early July. In which case I will be stay-cationing on my own. 

Still waiting on CD 1 so I can start planning for these things. 


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s